Sunday, June 10, 2007

Second Best

Who looks outside, dreams;
who looks inside, awakes.
Feeling blue today. I am feeling that I am the consolation prize. Never good enough to be "the one" but you know.... when that doesn't work out with "the one" I will do in a pinch. I was "the one" once, but he wasn't for me. Will it ever happen when I am in love with the person who is so in love with me, or will I ever be in love with a man who loves me equally back. This seems like something so simple, but for me seems impossible.

9 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

You deserve to be the one. To be someone's most important. I hope you find it.

Andy said...

Thanks ed, I just hope it isn't too late.

Jerrster said...

never too late to fall in love....just be ready when the time (and person)arrive.

Anonymous said...

It really does stink when you want so badly for the wrong guy to be the one. I've been there and I'm struggling to find my way out of that place. Take comfort in knowing that you're not alone and things will look brighter...hopefully soon. :)

George said...

Can it possibly get worse? Therefore ... things will get better.

Anonymous said...

hugs to you.
Maureen

Sandman said...

Yes you will andy. If I can find love, the man who lived in dull shades of gray for eons, you certainly can. But you have to fall in love with yourself first.

Kitty said...

oh i'm so sorry you are feeling what you are feeling. it is so hard!

you deserve to be number one for someone. It can still happen, it's never too late.

Harmony said...

Believe that you will be "the one", have faith in your belief and one day it will happen when the time is right. Take care Andy and its good to see you back btw.