Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fresh Start!

I don't wish to be everything to everyone,
but I would like to be something to someone.

I was seeing someone, we worked together. Then I found out he was also seeing this other girl. Turned out he wasn't in love with me like I thought.

What I'm trying to say is I understand feeling as small and as insignificant as humanly possible, and how it can actually ache in places that you didn't know you had inside of you, and it doesn't matter how many new hair cuts you get or how much you workout, or how much wine you drink with your girlfriends, you still go to bed every single night going over every detail and wonder what you did wrong or wonder how you could have misunderstood and how in the hell for that brief moment you can think you were that happy. Sometimes you can even convince yourself that he will see the light and show up at your door.

After all that, how ever long all that may be, you will go somewhere new and you will meet people that will make you feel worth while again and little pieces of your soul will finally come back and all those years of your life that you wasted that will eventually begin to fade.


No comments: