Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Heartless????


I went away on a get away on July 6. I met up with an old friend from highschool. We had an amazing 5 days. Things were perfect. When I returned home I told MA that I had been with him. He was hurt, but was quick to inform me that he hooked up with that girl that was so taken by him. They went out of town for the weekend.

He then told me that he really was in love with me. He was hurting like he had never been hurt before. He said he wished he could restore things like you restore your computer. We stayed tight friends all week. We laughed more in that week then we had in months. There was no pressure of anything else. He suggested not emailing or talking while he was away on holidays. I agreed with him and thought that was a very good idea.

I decided since MH had the kids away on vacation that I would head out of town again myself. Come back and see my friend. So I booked the ticked for Saturday. I learned shortly after I did that, that MA would be taking the same flight so I decided to change and leave on Friday. One last stress. So I informed on Wednesday that he would not be hearing from me again until he gets back from his holiday.


When I got down there this was a message I got from MA.


YOU ARE HEARTLESS....

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIED TO ME. I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD TO FIND OUT YOU ARE DATING THIS GUY THROUGH FACE BOOK AND EMAILING ME TELLING ME HOW SCREWED UP YOU ARE. YOU ARE A USER AND YOU PLAYED ME LESSON LEARNED, PAUL WAS VERY RIGHT ABOUT YOU. HAVE A GOOD LIFE AND FUCK OFFF

No comments: